If you are looking for a beauty bootcamp, in Dublin, then our award winning training centre may just be the right choice for you. Do something cool this year during mid-term and holidays! Our Hair & Beauty Bootcamp is run every Easter and Summer! Learn the hottest hair & beauty secrets! Ever wondered how to get the perfect make up look? How to avoid a streaky tan, then this is the bootcamp you have been waiting for! We have added in 2 days of hair styling fun - plaiting, twisting, up-styles, blow drying and more! Each day you will learn something fabulous. Hair & Beauty Bootcamp suitable for 12 to 18 years of age.
Times & Prices:
Time: 10am to 1.30pm
Cost: €160.00 per week.
Next Bootcamp Dates:
• 9th – 13th April 2018
What is it all about?
• Plaiting & Twisting Hair
• Getting the perfect Blow Dry
• Trendy Up-styles
• Funky Hairstyles
• Learn all about your skin and how to keep looking its best
• Why you get breakouts & how to treat them
• Learn how to give yourself a facial
• Face masks you can make at home from the fridge
• Do you need foundation & what one suits you best
• Day time looks and Smokey eye looks
• False lashes - clusters and strips
• What’s hot and what’s not
• Getting the perfect eye brow shape
• How to shape your own brows
• Looking after your hands
• Nail filling - getting the shape right
• Nail pain t- yes there’s an art to it
• Nail art - gems, glitter and rhinestones etc
False Tan (optional)
• Skin preparation
• Application of tan
• Putting all your new found skills together
• Story board your new look and then create it
Can I do more than one week? - yes, each week will give you new things to do and learn.
Is there a discount for siblings attending? - yes, please contact the office where we would be happy to discuss discounts.
Does my child have to partake in every activity? – no you can pick and choose which activities to do.
Do I need to send a packed lunch? - Not essential. Lunch can be purchased in nearby shops or a packed lunch can be brought in.
What do I do next? - Call and book your place with a €75 deposit or email us with your contact details, on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to get back to you.