Enrolling Now October 2018 - call 01 4586603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive to all students registered on our Advanced Beauty Therapy Program - Free Ecuri Microblading Training!
If you can't make the open days just call and book a tour with us.
Live your dream - a world of opportunity awaits; your future is our focus!
If you are looking to train in an internationally recognised beauty course, in Dublin, then our award winning training centre may just be the right choice for you. Our dynamic programme delivers the perfect mix of beauty and body treatments to equip you with all the skills you will need and most importantly, with confidence in your ability to succeed in the beauty & spa industry. This is a fantastic course for anyone who wants a career in the Beauty industry.
So don’t delay get your Beauty Career started today!
Our Advanced Beauty Therapy Program leads to an International qualification which is highly sought after and fully recognised, by both employers and insurers alike; this Diploma in Beauty Therapy will open the door to your new career.
Tuesday-Thursday 10am - 3.30pm - Commencing 24th October 2018
Upon successful completion of your training you can work in a salon, spa, leisure centre, cruise ship or for those of you with entrepreneurial ambitions - open your own business! Work flexible hours and earn extra income doing the thing you love.
The Advanced Beauty Therapy program is delivered over 7 months.
All students will be trained in the Dermalogica professional range of skin care products. As part of the Partnership Programme, with Dermalogica, students will also receive additional specialised product training with an appointed Dermalogica representative. During this course all students will be able to practice their skills working on real clients, at our Student Salon. You will have a chance of becoming our Dermalogica Student of the Year which will be announced at the cap and gown Graduation ceremony!
• Spray & Manual Tanning
• Gel polish Nail art
• Client Care & Communication in Beauty Related Industries
• Uniform Tunic
• Waxing kit
• Manicure & Pedicure Implement Kit
• Make-up kit
• Business, health & safety
• Access to Moodle VLE -On line student resource centre with access to training videos, notes, quizzes, online tutor support and learning aids
• Facial Electricals Treatments
• Body Massage
• Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
Also receive training in the advanced semi-permanent make-up techniques of Micro-blading.
Course investment: €5495*
A €1000 booking deposit is required to secure your place on this course; payment plans are available at no extra cost.* Plus VTCT exam fees and student Kits €950.00
Installment Payment Plans available at no extra cost: Speak to our student services team to get an individual payment plan.
This course is approved for LES and TESG funding of up to €500, if you are entitled
• You will need a set of towels.
• Develop your knowledge & understanding of anatomy, physiology and pathology
• Skin analysis, cleansing, toning & moisturising
• Face masks, massage & exfoliating techniques
• Tweezing and tinting the eyebrows
• Tinting the eyelashes
• The art of make-up application for day, evening and special occasion’s
• Apply individual & strip false lashes
• Warm & Hot waxing treatments on the body
• Manicure & pedicure treatments
• Specialised treatments, hot oil, paraffin wax and French polish
• Spray & manual tan techniques
• How to perform full body massage, back, neck, arm, leg, abdomen & facial massage
• History, philosophy & benefits of massage
The best qualification can be a great start to any career!